Aren't there bigger things to talk about
Than a window in Greenwich Village
And hyacinths sprouting
Like little puce poems out of a sick soul?
Some cosmic hearsay—
As to whom—it can't be Mars! put the moon—that way….
Or what winds do to canyons
Under the tall stars…
How that old roué, Neptune,
Cranes over his bald-head moons
At the twinkling heel of a sky-scraper.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scandal by Lola Ridge )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I apologize on behalf of the dead, Joshua Poteat
- Memorial Department, Joshua Poteat
- Lighting Department, Joshua Poteat
- Drug Department, Joshua Poteat
- Six Winged Angel, John Lima
- Calamity And Vanity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- is Special Lust Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal