Okonkwo Osamedua. Allen (Lagos- Nigeria)
Stealthily, she creeps into my life
Slowly she eats away my soul
Her venom tastes like Honey- so wild
Her beauty it shines like a diamond caught in sun
Her touch is as cold as the grave, yet fiery to my flesh
Her kiss is lifeless, but nothing else i think all day.
She spreads her arms wide, i run into them
Her chamber is the vast hall of hell! !
Poet Other Poems
- ' My home away from home'
- ' Our seed of love'
- A Hand For My Perfect End
- A Lady's Worth
- A Letter From The City
- A lover's plight
- 'Beauty Is A Friend Like You'
- Dancing With The Butterfly
- 'Everyday is the same'
- For Passion, Love and Hate
- 'Her Love Divine'
- Hungry Pity Pete, Five Days Long
- 'Lamentation of a deity'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.