Okonkwo Osamedua. Allen
Stealthily, she creeps into my life
Slowly she eats away my soul
Her venom tastes like Honey- so wild
Her beauty it shines like a diamond caught in sun
Her touch is as cold as the grave, yet fiery to my flesh
Her kiss is lifeless, but nothing else i think all day.
She spreads her arms wide, i run into them
Her chamber is the vast hall of hell! !
Okonkwo Osamedua. Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scarlet wench by Okonkwo Osamedua. Allen )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
David Herbert Lawrence
(11 September 1885 – 2 March 1930)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Clown in the Moon, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Pain and Love Thoughts, Tiger Auntunette
- THE PROXY, michael walkerjohn
- Soul and air, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Flowers, Clovisvaldo Marques Baleeiro
- My Poetic Existence, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Safety In Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Death defies planning., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Vanaprastha, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Broken vision, Lubinda Lubinda
- Two hands to kill, hasmukh amathalal