Scatter My Ashes
Scatter my ashes to the sky so that I can see the world passing by
There is no time in death you see
Everything goes by so rapidly.
For you it’s seconds, minutes, hours, and days
But for me it’s all the same.
For all in life there have been so many mysteries
But in death – they’re all plain to see
People fear what lies ahead
But what’s the difference now that you’re dead.
You look at the shell you left behind
And it looks out of place and out of time.
It is a shell and nothing more, and now you’re
Walking into a brand new door
A door where life really begins and no such thing as mortal sin.
A place of beauty and tranquility beyond your wildest dreams
And family and friends gather around to speak of this love abound.
There is love in the eyes of everyone you see
And you live in total harmony.
Yes! You can scatter my ashes to the sea
For I am with my LORD and finally free.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scatter My Ashes by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Finish This List Of Chores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Good circle, hasmukh amathalal
- Live with this moment, gajanan mishra
- The loss may be, hasmukh amathalal
- Stay free from desires, gajanan mishra
- G O P....Profiling - The Black Republican, James B. Earley
- Destroy not, gajanan mishra
- I Have Friends, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Leave It As That, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love & Light, Maharishi Deja Vu