Feeling the bits…
Joy blossoms in my heart,
Says spring is in your eyes.
Unveil the night…
Moon beam captures the moment,
Your smile is the star.
Enjoy the dawn…
Sky hugs the universe
Colorful love all over.
School going children
Their laugh fills the nature.
A little girl
Want to pluck the flower.
Little girl jumped
To catch the butterfly.
The water of river
Discover a song.
Stand and wait
Listen the new miracle.
Cows are grazing
Cowherd is inside
A music world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scattered snaps by sarojini pattayat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders