School is boring in different ways.
school can be edicting, among the days.
most of them are sad, filled with pain.
But after while we also gain.
Biology gives us info to insurt.
but sometimes the animals also get hurt.
In decomposing we cut in some meat
So al those animals are not getting treat
julian krone's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School by julian krone )
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath
- To A Jilted Lover, Sylvia Plath
- Event, Sylvia Plath
- To Eva Descending The Stair, Sylvia Plath
- Fate's Decisions, Tex T Sarnie
- My Body, Tammy Sue Moore
- Aiming High, Tex T Sarnie
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #05, Ronjoy Brahma