waking up for school,
getting to school going to school,
I used to think school was
Just for fools and friends...
But if you look at it now
It aint just for that
It helps you...and when I
say help I mean helps you
reach your goals...
And for the one's that dropped
Cause now you don't have an
education...so come on all
you dropp outs go back to
school and make something
better of yourself.
'DON'T BE DUMB STAY IN SCHOOL'
mary simonson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School by mary simonson )
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
- Taking Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)