waking up for school,
getting to school going to school,
I used to think school was
Just for fools and friends...
But if you look at it now
It aint just for that
It helps you...and when I
say help I mean helps you
reach your goals...
And for the one's that dropped
Cause now you don't have an
education...so come on all
you dropp outs go back to
school and make something
better of yourself.
'DON'T BE DUMB STAY IN SCHOOL'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School by mary simonson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mbaitoli, Missau Missau
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar