Sitting in class hoping to pass math soon
get my GED so i can rest easy.
Pencil to the paper A square plus B square C square beware
the pythagorean theorem got me confused if i could choose not to view the problems.
But i can solve em calculator in hand teacher in my ear telling me i can do it get through it.
I am going to be successful and watch the rest fall into place one day i will be seen in that military green U.S infantry going to be all i can be.
Haters wait to see and envy me because they work at burger king and i'm popping an M16 for my country you best trust me no i'm not bluffing.
ian singer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School Days by ian singer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai