Starting with when i was a kid
when i was not so big
everything was so cool, like soft water in a pool
increasing steps day by day, loosing past way by way....
entering into new classes, complicated as the time passes! ! !
New classes, new friends, new trends, ... that mends you to beocme your best
Afterall you have to pass through tests! ! ! !
At last the day has come we have to leave our school and spin our memories like the wool
These days will never be back again......
and... we will remember them again and again
so, love your teachers, love your school.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School Farewell by Nidhii Narula )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA