School Or Summer
School, work work work
Thats what you do all day
Sitting in a chair looking at the teacher
Who just wrote down more work for you.
All year you wish and count down till the end of school
For summer to come and save you
from drowning in the work teachers have to give you.
Summer comes and saves you just in time like every year
And as you go on and on just playing outside
watch tv and playing games
you start to think and think.
As every dayd gose by you do the same thing over and over.
In the middle of summer you start to count down
but this time to the end of summer and begining of school.
Is summer really better then school?
Or is school really better then summer?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School Or Summer by Dawn Gothic )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jen Toner
- Courage, Jen Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jen Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jen Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jen Toner
- I Am Not There, Jen Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jen Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp
- SnowFlakes, Jen Toner
- New Future Of The Internet, Doris Beaulieu