School Or Summer
School, work work work
Thats what you do all day
Sitting in a chair looking at the teacher
Who just wrote down more work for you.
All year you wish and count down till the end of school
For summer to come and save you
from drowning in the work teachers have to give you.
Summer comes and saves you just in time like every year
And as you go on and on just playing outside
watch tv and playing games
you start to think and think.
As every dayd gose by you do the same thing over and over.
In the middle of summer you start to count down
but this time to the end of summer and begining of school.
Is summer really better then school?
Or is school really better then summer?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School Or Summer by Dawn Gothic )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- आंनि लोगोफ्रा आंनि खोथाखौ बुजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Peace in the air, Vidura Prabhath
- Odia Poem- To Apekshyare mu, Jitendra seth
- आंनि बोरै गोरोन्थि जाखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Odia Poem- JHADA, Jitendra seth
- Gratitude, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- My Thoughts, Michael P. McParland
- Impact of snow climate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My limbs, gajanan mishra
- PARUI POLICE BRUTALITY, Bireswar Halder