schools around the corner
school school it is almost here, it so wonderful and so big and tastie learn a new so very quick but what i am saying is school taste yummy. you can get very smart or very dum ay attention of this world we love so much might just forget you!
plz school may be boring and may be annoyin but we need the help as jobs need works!
chelsea decost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (schools around the corner by chelsea decost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal