delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
you weren't red
nor were you a wheelbarrow
you didn't mind a walk in the rain
slower walks these last months...
parts of his life
did depend on you...
all of yours
your spots and splotches
tales of villages/encampments
told in whorls, grays and blacks
on a field of soft white...
dots and freckles, notes written on a staff...
there's the bass clef sign, there the treble....
sleep....free of pain, giver of joy....dear friend....
he carries your heart....
Jazz is glad to see you....running
in the green
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scooter by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan