Scrape not sexual art.
When you coin love song,
you relive with your past love.
The one who tunes for it
Too, relives with one’s past love.
Hero and heroine play it,
With sex hidden in flesh,
While the singers recall
Their love in singing it.
Audience turns as heroes and heroines
To relish their past love.
Art with sex is the outlet
For human libido.
Where art thrives there dies sexual assult.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scrape not sexual art. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
Did you read them?
- The Keladi People, Ismim Putera
- 159. The Book of my Life, John Westlake
- Words were golden, hasmukh amathalal
- The Allen Chronicles, Romella Kitchens
- My eyes, Cee Bea
- E-rated poemier-all us, Elvis Airohi
- April Woman, Salma Jayyusi
- The Ship of Love, Salma Jayyusi
- Censorious Ignorance, michael walkerjohn
- Ludio ludius Lego, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Cross, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)