Seasons of the Sun
action without motion,
perennial seasons exhaled with radiated breathe,
that renews the existence of the universe.
Season of Winter,
a quite period of gestation,
that strengthens the transition of old to
a new rebirth in the universe.
Season of Spring,
elements of wind, water, fire and earth,
bursting with overflowing growth,
to fill the vacuum of the universe.
Season of Summer,
light turned into energy,
that replenishes and maintains,
the balance of the universe.
Season of Autumn,
releasing all that hinderers and stagnates,
the birth of new beginnings in the universe.
light seeking space through time.
chaos becoming a valid entity.
equilibrium of quantity, value and action.
the truth of the matter.
Roilynn brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Seasons of the Sun by Roilynn brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Aqua Flower, The Princess
- Hostility Or Hospitality?, Terence G. Craddock
- my spine is a jerk, Mandolyn Davidson
- Welcoming Guests And Strangers, Terence G. Craddock
- How a knowledgeable person should behave.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ups and down, hasmukh amathalal