Seasons of the Sun
action without motion,
perennial seasons exhaled with radiated breathe,
that renews the existence of the universe.
Season of Winter,
a quite period of gestation,
that strengthens the transition of old to
a new rebirth in the universe.
Season of Spring,
elements of wind, water, fire and earth,
bursting with overflowing growth,
to fill the vacuum of the universe.
Season of Summer,
light turned into energy,
that replenishes and maintains,
the balance of the universe.
Season of Autumn,
releasing all that hinderers and stagnates,
the birth of new beginnings in the universe.
light seeking space through time.
chaos becoming a valid entity.
equilibrium of quantity, value and action.
the truth of the matter.
Roilynn brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Seasons of the Sun by Roilynn brown )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak