Seasons of the Sun
action without motion,
perennial seasons exhaled with radiated breathe,
that renews the existence of the universe.
Season of Winter,
a quite period of gestation,
that strengthens the transition of old to
a new rebirth in the universe.
Season of Spring,
elements of wind, water, fire and earth,
bursting with overflowing growth,
to fill the vacuum of the universe.
Season of Summer,
light turned into energy,
that replenishes and maintains,
the balance of the universe.
Season of Autumn,
releasing all that hinderers and stagnates,
the birth of new beginnings in the universe.
light seeking space through time.
chaos becoming a valid entity.
equilibrium of quantity, value and action.
the truth of the matter.
Roilynn brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Seasons of the Sun by Roilynn brown )
- Oldest Daughters, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Behind my curtain, Barbara Dixion
- Facebook / Anonymous, Kewayne Wadley
- Senryu Searching, Heather Burns
- Lost, Maya Hanson (mye3)
- Face Down Novel, Lonnie Hicks
- buckle up, bartender, Mandolyn ...
- For you, dee villa
- Simply Spoken My Ship, Heather Burns
- Love, dee villa
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)