Sorry for the mistake I have made,
I wasn’t thinking of what might right.
I know I am the person you trusted most
And I know that you’re afraid I might tell;
“I know your little secret best friends don’t tell, don’t worry”,
Those promise I remember it’s stuck in my mind.
But we humans are made not perfect,
We make mistakes on and on all over again
So we give our forgiveness or for what heart says.
I was mad at you that time I didn’t notice your crying;
I left you like a baby all alone in a dark room
I’m confused don’t know what to do and burst out.
Sorry for I have tell them your little secret,
Sorry because I just can’t stand your little secret.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secret by Len Maonio )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Reign of Fire, Bhaskar Rabha
- I've got a mind full of you, Bull Hawking
- Culp's Hill, John F. McCullagh
- A Rockstar Came Travelling, Richard Whiting
- Re: Your Poetic License Renewal Applicat.., John F. McCullagh
- Direct Departure, Tayyab Ijaz
- Merry Merry Christmas, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Milk toast, Cee Bea
- We are all, Swrji Basumatary
- Kada Poem I, Nicholas Crowson