Sorry for the mistake I have made,
I wasn’t thinking of what might right.
I know I am the person you trusted most
And I know that you’re afraid I might tell;
“I know your little secret best friends don’t tell, don’t worry”,
Those promise I remember it’s stuck in my mind.
But we humans are made not perfect,
We make mistakes on and on all over again
So we give our forgiveness or for what heart says.
I was mad at you that time I didn’t notice your crying;
I left you like a baby all alone in a dark room
I’m confused don’t know what to do and burst out.
Sorry for I have tell them your little secret,
Sorry because I just can’t stand your little secret.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secret by Len Maonio )
- A doggerel ounce!, Sreeram Vasudevan
- THE COME BACK., Terry Collett
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)