' Secret Love '
'I have a secret treasure, (it's very secret)
I can loose
My entire world; but i can't live
Without it for a moment.
People's may have many kinds of wealth,
They want to grow it.
But i have nothing but
My secret treasure, which grows
So safely, so secretly
Apart from thousand eyes.
I cherish it, like the husband to his wife,
I protect it, like the cockle preserve her pearl
from all danger.
I have a secret treasure, i move
Nowhere without it, and i never be without it.
I have a deepest secret treasure
Within my heart;
And it is your love.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Secret Love ' by Masud Rana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady