' Secret Love '
'I have a secret treasure, (it's very secret)
I can loose
My entire world; but i can't live
Without it for a moment.
People's may have many kinds of wealth,
They want to grow it.
But i have nothing but
My secret treasure, which grows
So safely, so secretly
Apart from thousand eyes.
I cherish it, like the husband to his wife,
I protect it, like the cockle preserve her pearl
from all danger.
I have a secret treasure, i move
Nowhere without it, and i never be without it.
I have a deepest secret treasure
Within my heart;
And it is your love.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Secret Love ' by Masud Rana )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- How Do I Love Thee?, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Poem of the Day
- Blood Bath, Suresh Dogra
- Her Yes, Suresh Dogra
- Schools place of transformation., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I love the poet for ever, gajanan mishra
- A Shameless Thief, Chris Zachariou
- Our Last Meeting, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A Lie, Leong Ming Loong
- Should I forget?, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- thoughts of you, Dorsey Baker
- Our call, Soumita Sarkar Ray