' Secret Love '
'I have a secret treasure, (it's very secret)
I can loose
My entire world; but i can't live
Without it for a moment.
People's may have many kinds of wealth,
They want to grow it.
But i have nothing but
My secret treasure, which grows
So safely, so secretly
Apart from thousand eyes.
I cherish it, like the husband to his wife,
I protect it, like the cockle preserve her pearl
from all danger.
I have a secret treasure, i move
Nowhere without it, and i never be without it.
I have a deepest secret treasure
Within my heart;
And it is your love.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Secret Love ' by Masud Rana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- White days, interruption ("One Flew.., John Taggart
- The Magnet, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Not even a dream ("Deliverance"), John Taggart
- Time lapse ("Grey Gardens"), John Taggart
- from "Landscape with Light", John Taggart
- Inside Out, John Taggart
- PH: Limericks (Of Physics) : #1, Brian Johnston
- Slow Song for Mark Rothko, John Taggart
- Refrains for Robert Quine, John Taggart
- Precious Lord, John Taggart