' Secret Love '
'I have a secret treasure, (it's very secret)
I can loose
My entire world; but i can't live
Without it for a moment.
People's may have many kinds of wealth,
They want to grow it.
But i have nothing but
My secret treasure, which grows
So safely, so secretly
Apart from thousand eyes.
I cherish it, like the husband to his wife,
I protect it, like the cockle preserve her pearl
from all danger.
I have a secret treasure, i move
Nowhere without it, and i never be without it.
I have a deepest secret treasure
Within my heart;
And it is your love.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Secret Love ' by Masud Rana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- JUST GREAT, James Christopher Stevens
- I Love Strippers (rev), Barry Jablonski
- Old Jack The Mole, David Threadgold www.david ..
- OUR REAL REALITY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As you sow, so, you reap, Aftab Alam
- 1 Soul + Another =____?, LUVinThe NOW
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones
- your memory barks in my old blue trunk, Mandolyn Davidson
- i run with an ax, Mandolyn Davidson
- i smile because it makes you look good, Mandolyn Davidson