' Secret Love '
'I have a secret treasure, (it's very secret)
I can loose
My entire world; but i can't live
Without it for a moment.
People's may have many kinds of wealth,
They want to grow it.
But i have nothing but
My secret treasure, which grows
So safely, so secretly
Apart from thousand eyes.
I cherish it, like the husband to his wife,
I protect it, like the cockle preserve her pearl
from all danger.
I have a secret treasure, i move
Nowhere without it, and i never be without it.
I have a deepest secret treasure
Within my heart;
And it is your love.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Secret Love ' by Masud Rana )
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
- Flowers!, rajendran muthiah
- Never feel alone, hasmukh amathalal
- Last Words Played, michael walkerjohn
- Death is certain, hasmukh amathalal
- The Little Men, michael walkerjohn
- Furthest Right, michael walkerjohn
- Political Correctness, michael walkerjohn
- Shiva Stotram, umaprosad das
- THE SEASON, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns