Black Rose Night
The powers and memories rushing at me with force.
Can't escape the demons of my past.
Can't live a lie.
Can't deny the truth.
Embrace the power within...
Seeking Balance once again.
Love at ur very knees and kneeling at ur very feet.
Heart fluttering and sinking.....
Demons burning at my lovers door..
Scratching and whispering evil ways.
How can i make them go away again?
Negative energy washed away slowly....
Must be myself and seek myself again.
Must start the self seeking journey again....
Black Rose Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*Self Journey* by Black Rose Night )
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- If I Knew Someone Cared, Nicole Rawls
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- CHERYL winter
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)