Black Rose Night
The powers and memories rushing at me with force.
Can't escape the demons of my past.
Can't live a lie.
Can't deny the truth.
Embrace the power within...
Seeking Balance once again.
Love at ur very knees and kneeling at ur very feet.
Heart fluttering and sinking.....
Demons burning at my lovers door..
Scratching and whispering evil ways.
How can i make them go away again?
Negative energy washed away slowly....
Must be myself and seek myself again.
Must start the self seeking journey again....
Black Rose Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*Self Journey* by Black Rose Night )
- REUNION, Bireswar Halder
- Love at First Site, Dustin Hardin
- Once Upon A Time, Savita Tyagi
- Youth, Yohan Confectioner
- Poetry (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- Flowers trick, hasmukh amathalal
- To a loved one that died, Gert Strydom
- Smooth Finisher, Yohan Confectioner
- Detach, gajanan mishra
- ~Go Back To Sleep~, A Ghost
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)