The thought of you not talking to me, as if all emotion is drained from my heart, my mind.
Am i selfish? probably. Selfless? probably. My mind is not quick to thought when i speak sometimes. As a consequence i say/share what i should not with you- so instead you get angry, upset. Did one mean for such a consequence? no. To you i speak, not with vanity, but with ease. To you words come out too honestly- perhaps maybe this is due to your beauty, both of the mind and appearance. Too modest you are and disagree, create a facade of profanity, that puts you down~ not to mask yourself, but break from the horrendous nature of humanity; your voice distant but of beauty.
I am a lover of many sorts, away from convention. To me to love is not to be closed off by boundaries, but a sense of freedom to be shared with a select. Feelings i find impossible to share with one person only.
Distance is vile, but love is eternal.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Selfless? by Matthew English )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Select to Reject, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- mo jibana bipadare, gajanan mishra
- Intent and Endowment, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Gracing land, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My life is in danger, gajanan mishra
- Reading Monet At Midnight, mary douglas
- vo na jane kya samajh tha.., Kamar Alam
- Refugees, Hardik Vaidya
- My Faberge Egg Is Hatching Little Stars, mary douglas
- Languages, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..