Journeyman, apprentice, what's a guild after all
but something of a nest
where fledglings learn even from mutual jostling:
squawking aloud to, at and for each other,
discovering, at best, the very jesses
by which we are bound.
And to what do we aspire?
Rituals & Virtue
Sermons a Specialty
also Clever @ Comforting
Let a cracked and crazy shingle go a-slapping in the wind. Back to jostling -
a necessary warm and gooey trampling
we may examine with renewed eyes
our own fundaments.
Gloria Kim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seminary by Gloria Kim )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan