Senior year is finally here, the time is now.
Before we graduate, let's take a bow.
We've grown up so fast, let's make our final moments together last.
We've had tons of fun, now our work here is done.
We'll never forget all the friendships we've won.
We're all here, so let's give a cheer!
Our high school years have gone by fast.
Let's focus on the future, not the past.
High school's been like a flight, let's go into the light.
Freshman, sophomore, and junior year was a lot of fun.
Now that we're seniors, our work is almost done.
It's almost time to graduate, there's no time to wait.
Let's submit those college applications, before it's too late.
Whenever we leave, let's not forget.
All the memories we've shared, all the people we've met.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Senior Year by Raeven Young )
- Time Is Not Staying In Place, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- If Not Homespun, Scott J. Shepard
- Gifts, Scott J. Shepard
- Courage, Scott J. Shepard
- For Those Who Starve, Scott J. Shepard
- Gorgeous Girls, Scott J. Shepard
- Your Wet Eyelashes, Eyelids, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minor Keys, Scott J. Shepard
- My Forgotten Love, Gianni Pansensoy
- Social Reconstruction, Scott J. Shepard
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Love In The Guise Of Friendship, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)