I have spent some time over the sensual sea
No longer there still I hear, ' come flow with me '
Leaving a pier at dark sailing into the night
On and on we sail under the magic of moonlight
I feel that in another life I was one with the sea
Meant to be on a tall ship swaying endlessly
Gliding along under sail on a sea that sings
Creaking masts send us forth on our billowy wings
Nothing can compare to sailing neath stars above
Exciting places to be seen while on this sea of love
Someday I shall return and sail again upon this sea
Wouldn't you like to leave this land and sail away with me?
James Casey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sensual Sea by James Casey )
Did you read them?
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan