Joseph Oladehinde Ibikunle
Thou art before the throne
The glassy sea like crystal flown
Before thee, twenty and four elders grown.
Seven lamps burning eternal
Indelible glassy sea of crystal
And the twenty and four elders immortal.
Seven lamps, rain can not drench
The wagging winds can not quench
I worship thee, thou celestial etch.
Thither, where no darkness broad
The angels all revere in their abode
Singing Holy, Holy in a solemn ode.
Gleaming glories encircle thee
The seraphims and angels in thee glee
Thou which wert and evermore be.
Joseph Oladehinde Ibikunle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Seven Lamps by Joseph Oladehinde Ibikunle )
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus