Severe Sense of Humor
I had to walk across
all the sorrows fate had stored for life
I was shot down
by all the unprecedented and sudden strikes.
I stood for a while(and)
rued all the miscalculated mishaps
touched the certain parts of my canvas.
I walked away with a stern smile.
Almighty seems to have
a sense of humor
very practical, very majestic
yet somehow interestingly severe.
A severe sense of humor
a thought to savor
somehow seems almost
Yet divine is the word
magnified sense of divinity
gives us a less fogged view
belief is much better than scrutiny.
asef fakih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Severe Sense of Humor by asef fakih )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan