asef fakih Poems
- The Jester And The King There was this throne jeweled with ...
- Eternity And Beyond If I believed in no end of eternity If I...
- Behold Night Indestructibility of conscience and memories ...
- Belief Would it be weird if the long and lonely path of ...
- Beloved I'M Gone End of the day, so near to the ...
- The Light Jubiliant The wrath was pure, when time seduced ...
- A Brave New World After a long age of dragging and ...
This is my experimental poetry practice, The poems are composed mainly by instant impulses. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about asef fakih
The Jester And The King
There was this throne
jeweled with thorns
a king waited alone
among the sea of mourns.
The kingdom was barren
by a reason you can't fight.
None has seen a famine
of so much wrath and spite.
The king waited alone
thought of pleasure
thought of leisure
all gone, all gone.
The courtroom was tense
the knights bowed head
hearts full of led.
The jester sat diminished
he had been quiet for long
lust, laughter of soul all perished
no jests for him, no funny song.
Faces came alive
entered the news ...