Sex Without Fear
Sex is a biological need and a right.
The society has no right to deny it.
The delay in the years of marriage
And the aversion shown towards it
Make it necessary to develop affairs
Before wedlock or without wedlock.
The society by stringent laws
Should not criminalize sexual acts
And deny the legitimate need and the right
To experience sexual love and passion
Without fear and without vandalism.
Denial of sex is denial of pleasure.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sex Without Fear by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It wokes me up, Didith Marcelo
- World of Joy, sherif monem
- JOEL OSTEEN POEM = CHILD OF GOD, Tom Zart
- Brick, Catya Prager
- A paddle, george albot
- BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL, MYK NWACHUKWU
- HAROLD'S COFFEE LOUNGE, Suzae Chevalier
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- More Pleasing To The Eye, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar