You were there,
All at ease.
As time stopped
And smile roared.
Thighs of madness revealing all,
High heels of darkness, carving the thigh.
Lips of sweetness,
Raising all inside me sky high.
Yes it was there,
Where fragrance hit me.
Not a little bit,
But crazy madly.
Anne they said,
Sexy madness I say.
One moment in time.
Soon to be forgotten one.
But not yet,
David Pyrs's Other Poems
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sexy by David Pyrs )
- One glass one heart, Abdullah alHemaidy
- ABOUT ABELA, Terry Collett
- Autumn Leave, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Roses, Jerusha Melanie
- Circumstances and I, gajanan mishra
- sleep tight in Idaho tonight, Mandolyn ...
- Beauty of the world is ruined, Jerusha Melanie
- Clean and cleanliness, gajanan mishra
- Holding You Tight, Michael McParland
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)