One Heart In Life
To the stars, who light my nights.
And the one, who warms my heart.
To the raindrops quenching my fields,
And the snowflakes that wash my deeds.
To the spring blossom that fills the sky,
And the singing birds who make me cry.
To the early fruits, that make me crave,
And first sweet bites, that mark my year.
To the raging waves, who call for me,
And the golden sands that carry me.
To all the wonder with all the glory!
To all those that fight in spite all fury,
To the little and the great,
To waves loving and sky carving,
To the bravest and most gentle,
To the roughest and very smoothest,
To the Kings and their Queens,
To the common & their divine deeds.
To love that brings all near,
To passion that withstands evil & tear.
To those who inspire a legendary story…,
And to you! who turns my life, in fantastic fury.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Heart In Life by David Pyrs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell