I Can Hear Her Move.
In The Pitch Black Of The Night.
She Hungers For A Moon.
Care She Does Less For Light.
My Heart She Will Have For Dinner.
She Will Spade My Soul With A Spoon.
I Lie Still In Bed.
Afraid To Nick A Move.
She Shudders Down Next Me.
Her Whispers Runs Down My Spine.
Twisting My Marrow Through My Bones.
She Is Out To Get My Blood.
She Can Never Have Enough.
Biting Into My Neck With Her Fangs.
She Tears At My Back With Her Claws.
I Have Nowhere To Run.
I Have Even Less Of A Place To Hide.
One Fact I Can Tell You Forsure.
In This House, My Shodow Wears The Dress.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shadow Shadow by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French