The volume in agony, designed by the hands of darkness.
Forms the ice around my heart, soul surrounded without a sound.
Caged by bone to be protected, by age, our end is selected.
What I lack in life is fear, do you water your eyes everyday with tears.
You stare across a field to watch the birds nest in a tree, I see a chair that cares.
You look at the branches, I noose my neck, to be roped, I have had my chances.
Lost in lust, locked inside my mind.
Next to time, I am doing all my crimes.
I walk the path, on top of shattered glass.
My prints are left behind on your field, blood stains are painted on the grass.
Sellected by a paper shield, scissor reflected and blade rusted rejected.
I will burn, I am the fire.
I will die, I am dead.
Feed my soul to the demons.
Stake my heart.
Bleed my veins.
What can never be taken.
Is my dark blackless pain.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shattered Glass by Unic Cjonr )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(03 April 1964)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 19, 1942)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Happiness is not preventive., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fatal Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Be a finger of the hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Typical Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I shall love self, hasmukh amathalal
- Keep the thought free., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I remember, hasmukh amathalal
- On birthday some mend, hasmukh amathalal
- Thou Shakespeare, Abby Bilan