The volume in agony, designed by the hands of darkness.
Forms the ice around my heart, soul surrounded without a sound.
Caged by bone to be protected, by age, our end is selected.
What I lack in life is fear, do you water your eyes everyday with tears.
You stare across a field to watch the birds nest in a tree, I see a chair that cares.
You look at the branches, I noose my neck, to be roped, I have had my chances.
Lost in lust, locked inside my mind.
Next to time, I am doing all my crimes.
I walk the path, on top of shattered glass.
My prints are left behind on your field, blood stains are painted on the grass.
Sellected by a paper shield, scissor reflected and blade rusted rejected.
I will burn, I am the fire.
I will die, I am dead.
Feed my soul to the demons.
Stake my heart.
Bleed my veins.
What can never be taken.
Is my dark blackless pain.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shattered Glass by Unic Cjonr )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Exercises Of The Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Accounting For Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poetry, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Best Is To Forget, Shalom Freedman
- Esta noche, Sergio Jaime
- My Pen Is Happy, King Happy
- All of The Above, King Happy
- In a Minute, King Happy
- Knowing and accepting, gajanan mishra
- Lady of Enigma, NimmyMAry Kurian