Her mischief speaks in volume
as she sauntered through the front door-
her arms carefully stroking its frames;
m-a-y i please, come in?
her sheath shaped like the hourglass,
her beguiling image,
her glowing retina lit the fire....
As her seductive smile
rippled through the air;
y-e-s, y-o-o-u m-a-y
You enthralling daughter of Eve!
Bolami lawal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She by Bolami lawal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- While Death Sits At The Window-Sill, Landred Vhael
- Cigarate Vapour, Ronjoy Brahma
- Life sentence, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- STEADFAST IN LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- The Tome Of Storms, Landred Vhael
- With malice towards none, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Human Vulture, V P Mahur
- Love You, Filmon Tesfaldet
- The Last Friend, David Lewis Paget
- When the Final Bell Tolls, Suzette Richards