She Is Forgotten Pt.2 (Story)
Graduation Day was today after school
school got out early
all of the future Freshmen
had to report to the High School Gymnasium
for a rehearsal...
it lasted about an hour
when she got home to get ready
for her graduation that would be starting
in 3 hours...
her sister had already been at home
her sisters friend Malorie was sitting
on the couch watchin 'Moulin Rouge'
her dad was also watchin it...
she sat down to relax before she got ready
she took a sip of her bottled water
and put the bottle on the coffee table
which was infront of her
her dad...annoying as usual...
picked up the bottle and
pretended to throw it at her...
not knowing that the cap wasnt
closed on the bottle...
splashing water all over her...
she was MAD!
she went to the restroom and took a shower
a LONG relaxing shower...
she thought to herself...
'this day better be GREAT! '
(to be continued)
Selena Star's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Is Forgotten Pt.2 (Story) by Selena Star )
- The Gamekeeper, David Lewis Paget
- Observing Teenagers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Promises, Saul hernandez
- Love Speaks in Silence, Paul Sebastian
- The Ideal Wife, Paul Sebastian
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
- Joy and peace, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- A Parody on “A Psalm of Life”, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)