She Is Forgotten Pt.2 (Story)
Graduation Day was today after school
school got out early
all of the future Freshmen
had to report to the High School Gymnasium
for a rehearsal...
it lasted about an hour
when she got home to get ready
for her graduation that would be starting
in 3 hours...
her sister had already been at home
her sisters friend Malorie was sitting
on the couch watchin 'Moulin Rouge'
her dad was also watchin it...
she sat down to relax before she got ready
she took a sip of her bottled water
and put the bottle on the coffee table
which was infront of her
her dad...annoying as usual...
picked up the bottle and
pretended to throw it at her...
not knowing that the cap wasnt
closed on the bottle...
splashing water all over her...
she was MAD!
she went to the restroom and took a shower
a LONG relaxing shower...
she thought to herself...
'this day better be GREAT! '
(to be continued)
Selena Star's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Is Forgotten Pt.2 (Story) by Selena Star )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice