She sits alone
She sits in the corner all alone.
She doesn't have a friend to call her own.
Sitting, waiting, feeling left out.
Her only choice is to sit there and pout.
She quietly watches everyone else.
No one accepts her for being herself.
Her heart is torn, her wounds are deep.
She wishes to fall into an eternal sleep.
The tears start to fall and she loses it all.
She questions her life, what's it worth and why isn't she in heaven and off this earth?
A lost cause, a lost soul.
Her world in pieces, her heart no longer whole.
She sat in the corner, but now she's not there...
There was nothing to live for...
So she didn't care...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She sits alone by Leise Landreth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Liasion, Sylvia Perry
- I AM STILL, Gary James Smith
- Mysterious Ways, Gary James Smith
- For Scooner, with more to follow, Annie Cordelia Adams
- Nay No, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Sylvan Silver, Saiom Shriver
- Artifice, Saiom Shriver
- All I See On Summer Days, Pijush Biswas
- Lost Love, Indranil Bhaduri
- David Bowie, Richard Thripp