'...' she wrote
what is the use for words?
when was this use decided?
when did we forget to read eyes?
souls can be so much closer than words..
i got the gift back
out of a guess..
out of a trusting smile..
out of a confident embrace..
a whole life of memories in one look
a whole story not written but read
everything good and bad out in the open
waiting for a decision..
helplessly walking on the street
being looked at
words were created out of fear
souls can get so much closer than accepted..
Cristina Geanta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('...' she wrote by Cristina Geanta )
Did you read them?
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer