'...' she wrote
what is the use for words?
when was this use decided?
when did we forget to read eyes?
souls can be so much closer than words..
i got the gift back
out of a guess..
out of a trusting smile..
out of a confident embrace..
a whole life of memories in one look
a whole story not written but read
everything good and bad out in the open
waiting for a decision..
helplessly walking on the street
being looked at
words were created out of fear
souls can get so much closer than accepted..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('...' she wrote by Cristina Geanta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Jena Crowe, you Should get a job at Wal-.., Mandolyn ...
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey