Soumita Sarkar Ray
Right beneath the skin
You lie where
nobody can intervene
You gave me this
Flow of blood
RED so deep
You gave me heart
The purest that can be
You made me brave
To handle the loss and gain
Why did you give me tears?
That cover my sunny smile
Why did you offer me fear?
That doubts YOUR mere power.
Why did you made me go weak?
When I can't attain that I wish.
Right in front of me
To show that YOU see
every odd on this earth
All of us are under YOUR shelter
Where all one day shall gather
Soumita Sarkar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shelter by Soumita Sarkar Ray )
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis