Shine O Sun Shine
Shine o sun, shine on
The earth and on me.
Shine on land, on trees,
Shine here smilingly.
Come out, pulling the,
Curtain of dark cloud.
Damp is the weather,
For the blackish shroud.
Pools are always full,
Grey look, took the sky.
We want to be basked,
To make this place dry.
Trees are now tired,
As they bathed all day.
Birds nests very wet,
For you, we must pray.
The shutters are all down,
Muddy are lanes, roads.
Ponds became playground,
Of frogs and their toads.
Water-logged people are,
Appear Sun God,
Give ray and do bless.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shine O Sun Shine by Neela Nath )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- They Will Be Playing Trick, Neela Nath
- you are not alone, jade mears
- Anti Bullying Poem, jade mears
- Bosses Week, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Musical toy, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper Hearts, Susan Lacovara
- Appreciating The Boss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A poem for paige, jade mears
- Angel, Brian J. Stafford
- A Stone In Her Stream, George Dee Vuy