VIPINS PUTHOORAN Poems
- For My Rose! So many charming flowers loved me: Some of ...
- A Song Of Despair The night rain sing a song Over the hills ...
- ¥ Freedom ¥ A word that ignited my incombustile mind, I ...
- A Fall Colour affright specular eyes; The reddish tinged ...
- Save Me! I open the casement of my soul To encamp me into ...
- **boadicea** A new day has come in my shell Underneath my ...
- § Footprints § Once I searched for salvation everywhere With...
In a preposterous world I shall claim for nothing! ! ! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
For My Rose!
So many charming flowers loved me:
Some of them were Daisy, Lily, Jasmine and Rose
But I loved the one among them was Rose
''Rose- The Queen of flowers'',
As I was The Orchid-The King of flowers! .
In our garden of love we gazed at each other
She loved the elegance of my 'hair',
And her 'style' of petals and fragrance I loved.
Those staminiferous pollens of fervour,
Stimulated love in our hearts-
That bloom'd dreams of florescence days.
But in the spring she departed from me
By the mighty hands of a brutal gardner;
He kissed at her ruddy cheeks so ...