VIPINS PUTHOORAN Poems
- For My Rose! So many charming flowers loved me: Some of ...
- A Song Of Despair The night rain sing the song To benumb my ...
- <≪≪≪beauideal≫≫≫≫ I. Oh, beauideal! unveil thine plaid, ...
- If You Ever Loved Me, Stab me with a dagger Over my wounded...
- You're The One That I've Found...
- The Wren If thou wert my only wren, I'd make a golden dome ...
- Wise-Sinners! ! Once a man wished to take bath To rinse off ...
In a preposterous world I shall claim for nothing! ! ! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
For My Rose!
So many charming flowers loved me:
Some of them were Daisy, Lily, Jasmine and Rose
But I loved the one among them was Rose
''Rose- The Queen of flowers'',
As I was The Orchid-The King of flowers! .
In our garden of love we gazed at each other
She loved the elegance of my 'hair',
And her 'style' of petals and fragrance I loved.
Those staminiferous pollens of fervour,
Stimulated love in our hearts-
That bloom'd dreams of florescence days.
But in the spring she departed from me
By the mighty hands of a brutal gardner;
He kissed at her ruddy cheeks so ...