I smell in my shirt
Thee smell in thy shirt,
And in the one in the shopping mall
smells the shopping mart
What a passion for Philanthropy,
ever ready to slide through every hand silently
And to bear everybody's odor honestly,
in mine it emits me,
in thine it emits thee,
And in the one in shopping mall,
emits the shopkeeper's glee.
Identity he never cares
Comfort for him never matters,
like a universal poet he links to the domain of learning........
Hand in hand we prosper,
Oh same boat brother
let peace linger in air.
Happy is he when
his two wings flutter
amidst the prayer, ..
Almighty, Let this world adore
Hand in Hand we prosper
We are for each other.
The same boat brother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shirt by udit sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drop Of Ink #1, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Dream Land, Ronald Chapman
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski