Shock And Awe (War Politics)
The liar’s babes bubbles in growth
within womb of all mankind
mothers first to sense, groan -
of pumping corpses into minds.
Minds decapitated by shock and awe
and soul pregnancies to war linguists -
will uteruses fight instincts law
or embryo’s selves rip to resist?
Unto the generations unseen
the political rapist’s semen
cleaves egg and maternal mind
living milk as if divine
but the deceiver’s life sentence.
London’s false prophet
Earth fertility vomits.
Washington’s false prophet
stars to dirty comets.
Philip Housiaux's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shock And Awe (War Politics) by Philip Housiaux )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1878 - 3 May 1916)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1924 - 2000)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Destroyer and Preserver, hafiz qasim
- My Time, Kyle Schlicher
- TEACHER, Shachi Kaul
- Jackals cleverness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Gibberish, hafiz qasim
- Child Of Mine, Kyle Schlicher
- My Heart Is Heavy, Kyle Schlicher
- Beautiful Dusk, Shachi Kaul
- New year, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Am Ready, Kyle Schlicher