Shopping at the Mall
People! Me, looking at People.
People, looking at me.
Old people, trying to look young.
Young people, trying to look old.
Walking, talking, laughing people.
fuzzy, frowsy, sober people.
tipsy, tip-toesy, striding people.
Walking in protective units
of sobriety and gaiety,
merriment, wonder, and awe.
All kinds of people.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shopping at the Mall by Joyce Williams )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan