Shopping at the Mall
People! Me, looking at People.
People, looking at me.
Old people, trying to look young.
Young people, trying to look old.
Walking, talking, laughing people.
fuzzy, frowsy, sober people.
tipsy, tip-toesy, striding people.
Walking in protective units
of sobriety and gaiety,
merriment, wonder, and awe.
All kinds of people.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shopping at the Mall by Joyce Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- NO MORE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Dil Mera Wo Le Gaya, Upendra Singh
- Foolish Pride, Barry Jablonski
- SUPERMOONS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Behind mount sinai | Write Out Loud, oskar hansen
- Internet, Margaret Moran
- POLAR VORTEX, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going and going, gajanan mishra
- A woman well Lived, John F. McCullagh
- THAT PRETTY CITY, MOHAMMAD SKATI