Loud screams, dark nights, drunken people. outrageous fights.
I try to keep calm, but it doesn't seem to work.
Bullets are let off, I think I'm hurt
Blood is leaking, I feel so faint.
I feel so empty, but I feel no pain.
Slowly fading, flying high.
I am no longer a person of this earth, for I have died
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Short Poem by Poetry Queen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lost, Yasin Engno
- THE PRETTY SUN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- March against austerity, Bob Johnson
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson