Bijay Kant Dubey
Should I Call You Chandramukhi (Moon-faced) Or Chandni (Moonlight) ?
What should I call you,
Chandramukhi or Chandni?
O stranger, just like, just like the moon
The sweet-sweet face, the fair-fair complexion,
The wide-wide eyes,
Whose ghazal or shayari are you!
When see I you all of a suden, feel I so,
But when pass you out of sight, I confuse in
Whether a deam it was!
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Should I Call You Chandramukhi (Moon-faced) Or Chandni (Moonlight) ? by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh