Should I stay Or Should I Let You Go?
What is it that makes me sad?
Well its the samething that makes me mad.
It's you, You say one thing but do another.
Why did you take your time to build me up it only takes a moment to tear me down.
Now you cry to me saying you didn't mean what you did, but all along behind my back you were talking smack then hid.
That mouth of yours could really use some type of lid.
Now I'm confused cause he's here and even though he's queer
I fear of losing you to him because in reality you see him next to you in the mirror.
Just admit it and I'll go my way and you can have what you really wanted all along.
Mikey Estrada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Should I stay Or Should I Let You Go? by Mikey Estrada )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- Christmas Glow, Cigeng Zhang
- The Watchers, Aaryan Deshpande
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry