Should I stay Or Should I Let You Go?
What is it that makes me sad?
Well its the samething that makes me mad.
It's you, You say one thing but do another.
Why did you take your time to build me up it only takes a moment to tear me down.
Now you cry to me saying you didn't mean what you did, but all along behind my back you were talking smack then hid.
That mouth of yours could really use some type of lid.
Now I'm confused cause he's here and even though he's queer
I fear of losing you to him because in reality you see him next to you in the mirror.
Just admit it and I'll go my way and you can have what you really wanted all along.
Mikey Estrada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Should I stay Or Should I Let You Go? by Mikey Estrada )
- Rains Of Tomorrow, Curtlan Popo
- What Am I?, Curtlan Popo
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns