David Andre' Klopper
Man, life has just gotta change,
You're feeling low, got nowhere to go,
Your head is on fire and they say you're a liar,
What are you gonna do?
How will you ever break down,
The pain that's all around?
You get up every day to try again,
Where will it end, will your heart ever mend.
You say that you feel nothing,
Time stands still,
Nothing can give you a thrill,
You live your life underground,
Trying to be profound,
When they realise it is not you that lies,
That should be no surprise,
What a time to be alive, just hope you can survive!
While you listen no one talks,
While you crawl everyone walks,
When you shout only I hear you!
If I could help I'd come running,
If I cared I'd use all my cunning,
Shout and I close my ears,
Cry and I'll taste your tears,
Let go and lose your fears!
04 June 2012
David Andre' Klopper's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shout by David Andre' Klopper )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan