Nicole, when you were still with me,
I did a picture of a Siberian tiger,
Underneath the picture,
I put your name.
The picture now reminds me of you.
Every time I look at that picture,
I start to cry over you,
I miss you.
I still wonder why stuff went wrong,
What I did to cause it.
You should be here,
But you’re not.
I blame myself for all kinds of things,
Not eating like I should have,
Sleeping too little,
In my heart is the picture I made,
See the white tiger,
So young, pure
My little tiger cub in heaven with God,
Angels are watching over you,
Someday I’ll be with you,
I promise, baby.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Siberian Tiger by Vanessa Kurtz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja
- In the garden , Gert Strydom
- In the garden, Gert Strydom
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh