Nicole, when you were still with me,
I did a picture of a Siberian tiger,
Underneath the picture,
I put your name.
The picture now reminds me of you.
Every time I look at that picture,
I start to cry over you,
I miss you.
I still wonder why stuff went wrong,
What I did to cause it.
You should be here,
But you’re not.
I blame myself for all kinds of things,
Not eating like I should have,
Sleeping too little,
In my heart is the picture I made,
See the white tiger,
So young, pure
My little tiger cub in heaven with God,
Angels are watching over you,
Someday I’ll be with you,
I promise, baby.
Vanessa Kurtz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Siberian Tiger by Vanessa Kurtz )
- What are these days? !, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What are these days?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Flower In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Cavity, Francie Lynch
- Exstasis, Frank Avon
- I'm a Piece of Work, Francie Lynch
- Some people's change, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Marvelous, Electric Lady
- Winter in Tennessee, Frank Avon
- Oh, I Can Fly, Francie Lynch
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)