Nicole, when you were still with me,
I did a picture of a Siberian tiger,
Underneath the picture,
I put your name.
The picture now reminds me of you.
Every time I look at that picture,
I start to cry over you,
I miss you.
I still wonder why stuff went wrong,
What I did to cause it.
You should be here,
But you’re not.
I blame myself for all kinds of things,
Not eating like I should have,
Sleeping too little,
In my heart is the picture I made,
See the white tiger,
So young, pure
My little tiger cub in heaven with God,
Angels are watching over you,
Someday I’ll be with you,
I promise, baby.
Vanessa Kurtz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Siberian Tiger by Vanessa Kurtz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the jar has more than wasps, Mandolyn Davidson
- A prayer to my Pagli..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Swabby Ship Shanty, Samantha Pearson
- In Praise of Nobility (Sixteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Fifteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Hope, Olugbuyi Stephen Gbolly
- I trace you on the coffee table, Mandolyn Davidson
- On Line Poet's Friendship, Om Chawla
- गोरबोनि सानस्रि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Symphony Of The Sea, Saiom Shriver