Sick of Being Second
Sick of being second.
Loving those who love me not,
and locking all the hurt away.
Surviving for another day,
in hopes I'll fill this empty spot.
And yet I'll go on loving still,
for I am but a hopeless fool,
who's sick of being second.
Enrico Orbita's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick of Being Second by Enrico Orbita )
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Snail, Barati Lesetlhe
- Holy Mother -Saroda, The Emblem Of Kali .., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #54, Ronjoy Brahma
- मेगनआव गोग्लैदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Sun, Barati Lesetlhe
- Moon, Barati Lesetlhe
- Letters to the heart...., Nandipha Mphanya
- In each day's silent need (Italian sonnet), Gert Strydom
- Despair, Gert Strydom
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns