The mirror shows me
How dark I was,
But, was it my fault?
I am just lost,
In a silent ballet!
Because it is the same darkness
As just it was before! !
I send myself
To a silent place,
In middle of a sad song
But now all those sad songs
Just dampen my tired eyes,
Because I can’t forget
What happened with ease!
Was, it my fault
Was, I that dark? ?
I am just standing alone,
With a lonely heart!
But I think that,
I had just passed! !
What can I do,
If I am not that!
But why nobody looked,
At me when I am not that bad! !
But, now I am standing alone,
In this silent ballet,
With a blanket of silence,
Which covers me! ! !
Aalok Sensharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Ballet by Aalok Sensharma )
- Happiness Is..., Arno Le Roux
- I Never Travelled Alone, Akhtar Jawad
- Wholesomeness To Thirst, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sleep At The Wheel, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Home and Love, Aftab Alam
- Annihilation of trust, Aftab Alam
- Take My Things..., Mr. Nobody
- power of youth, maharshi trivedi
- Let the body die, why should I die?, Aftab Alam
- artist, maharshi trivedi
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(22 March 1941 -)