The mirror shows me
How dark I was,
But, was it my fault?
I am just lost,
In a silent ballet!
Because it is the same darkness
As just it was before! !
I send myself
To a silent place,
In middle of a sad song
But now all those sad songs
Just dampen my tired eyes,
Because I can’t forget
What happened with ease!
Was, it my fault
Was, I that dark? ?
I am just standing alone,
With a lonely heart!
But I think that,
I had just passed! !
What can I do,
If I am not that!
But why nobody looked,
At me when I am not that bad! !
But, now I am standing alone,
In this silent ballet,
With a blanket of silence,
Which covers me! ! !
Aalok Sensharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Ballet by Aalok Sensharma )
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
- The Glow on the Outback Hill, David Lewis Paget
- God's Kind of Poetry, Diane Hine
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
- Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- By The Corner, Abby Bilan
- COPLA 109 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
- Know the meaning of life, gajanan mishra
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)