When things around seem not to work
When people you know don't seem to care
When you start feeling that you are dirt
Which way you turn, Life seemed unfair
It's time to pause for the deepest breath
Step back and walk in a sheet of rain.
Let the rain wash away the pain
Let the wetness roll down your face
Let the coolness soak into your hair
Slowly breathe in the freshest air
Feel the wind without a care
And with clarity, say a silent prayer.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Prayer by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro