my silent tears
that no one will see.
they are all for you.
for my lost love.
my silent tears will fall
for now that your gone,
i am lost.
i will let my silent tears cover my smile.
i will let the rain mix with my tears
and the thunder awake my dreams
for now that your gone all i have is my
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent tears by carissa jones )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Leaving You, John deVries
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank
- Utterly Lovely, John deVries
- Time and Man, Victor Cruickshank
- Pond in Winter, Frank Avon
- This Poem Is Written From The Silence Of.., Shalom Freedman
- Pepsi, Victor Cruickshank
- Midnight Milking, Victor Cruickshank
- Fun, Victor Cruickshank