The old guy came back to his bed.
His wife awakened and inquired
If he was okay; and he said
Maybe he was overly tired,
But when he went to the bathroom,
It seemed when he opened the door,
The light was on. He did assume
That it was left on from before.
Finishing up his business,
He reached up to turn off the light,
But couldn't find it, to his stress.
His wife assured it was all right.
'Honey, you got off track a smidge, '
'And you were peeing in the fridge.'
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Simple Explanation by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman