Scott Stanley Davis
This is Shirley she is very girlie and a mother of one; She has been a nurse for many years in this Universe and graduated from her class as first; As a nurse she has worked many hours missing lunches but never missing many punches. She worked most everyday binding up wounds and listening to worries of the people as she hurries to get her work done for the day. Now you may think She lives alone, but she has two cat's and two dog's and some that come around whose names are yet unknown; She Loved her Mother and her Father and really never much going any further than her home that she considers her Rome where she stays in Shalom (peace) . She has a Son who she had fun with in praising and raising him into manhood: But most of all she has a friend who has stuck with her through thick and thin, and has watched over her, her entire life who you might say is such a one as this, Why its God himself and has held her up ever since...
Scott Stanley Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Simply Shirley by Scott Stanley Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid