Lodi Cj Ludovik
Sincerely in curiousity
I thought it wright!
i thought it wrong!
playing in word's;
like playing ping-pong
unnoticed we past midnight
going in a sour'sweet flow
what a time to remember
would we ever let it go
but now it past some time
have we found the conclusion
after we felt a litle bit shiver
for all the thing's to have said
sincerely in curiousity...
looking for solution.
Lodi Cj Ludovik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Ging AlburoNEW440 days agokeep writingComment +1
Wallace LaBenneNEW440 days ago.Comment +1
Brooke CollinsNEW440 days agoI love your zest and zeal for poetry which is evident in this piece. Your play on words is fun and entertaining. Keep it up! Comment 0
Comments about this poem (Sincerely in curiousity by Lodi Cj Ludovik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Love is really bliss, gajanan mishra
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A Song Of Earth, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A COMPARISON BETWEEN BAD PEOPLE AND GOOD.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Henry eighth, lee fones
- Out of Jouissance II, Ali Ashjaee
- Out of Jouissance I, Ali Ashjaee
- An Ode to Madness, Ali Ashjaee